Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tagged - Again!!!

I was tagged on Facebook for 25 random things and now Holly tagged me on her blog for 7 random things. I have exactly copied the first 7 of my Facebook 25 for anyone who has already read this there. I prefer to think of it as being efficient rather than cheating. So here they are:
1. Ugh! I hate being tagged to do things, but I love the people who tagged me and I have finished the Twilight Saga so....
2. I have a serious flying phobia and that little Hudson River stunt did not help.
3. I see a crazy person doctor for my phobia and he has me visualize "a great white sea eagle" (Osprey for the rest of us). Oddly enough this appears to help as I no longer think that flying = certain death.
4. I still have a wisdom tooth and the dentist tells me if I don't have it pulled it will just continue to drop because there is no opposing tooth. Could this be true? I have never seen anybody with just one long crazy tooth. I think it is a trick.
5. I once caught a 60 pound Cobia all by myself.
6. Josh bought me a fancy sewing machine for Christmas and I am only able to thread the needle. Sometimes.
7. On my very, very first date with Josh I got a Tortilla chip lodged in my throat and spent a significant portion of the night in the bathroom trying to figure out what to do.

So I tag Christian and Annie

5 comments:

Lori said...

That was hilarious!! So great to know these fun things about our friends:)

holly said...

you are a riot! thanks for being a sport, and sorry i'm not on the facebook bandwagon, so don't know about this 25 random things!

christian bentley said...

Hey Illy. Guess what! I only ever grew 1 wisdom tooth for some reason and my dentist also tells me that I need it pulled b/c it has no opposing tooth and it will continue to grow longer. Freaky huh! Maybe we can make a date to the same dentist and have our freakishly long teeth pulled. But...I think I'd just rather keep mine for now. Love ya.

annieck said...

You are so funny! I have this on my blog, so I'll cheat and count that as mine. :)
Love the new look of the blog!

Julie said...

That was a funny read!!! Thanks for sharing!