Tuesday, February 17, 2009

8 Months Old Already!!

It seems like all of a sudden Reagan is 8 months old. The time has flown! Fortunately for me she is not crawling yet, but she is really scooting all over the place. She has her two bottom teeth and her favorite new thing is apparently yelling. To be more specific, yelling in public.

This past weekend Reagan visited with her cousins and was not really feeling the love. She didn't understand why everyone did not coming running over as she yelled at them flailing her arms about. Fortunately she settled down and all was well. Here are some pictures of the visit...


Reagan was our sweet little Valentine this year. She got all dressed up for the holiday and had a special message for her daddy.



7 comments:

annieck said...

How CUTE is that sweet girl?!? LOVE that last picture. SO precious!!!
You are so blessed. :)

holly said...

what a cutie! and i can't believe how big those boys are too! time flies

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Um, hello! I just found your blog! So exciting. Please tell Josh hello and that precious angel is Adorable!! Good to find you. I'll link to you on my site if that's okay with you. Let me know, if not.
hdunham@knology.net
Thanks, Illy!
Hillary

Nancy, Jeremy, Jack, and Julianne said...

Reagan is so beautiful! We need to try to meet up sometime.

christian bentley said...

Hey Illy! Reagan is adorable. I love the "my heart belongs to daddy" T-shirt. Asher LOVED the valentine card. I have a discussion with him quite often about Reagan being his girlfriend...that is if she likes younger men! Sandor's kids are really cute. I can't believe how old they are. You're mom and dad should be happy to have such a beautiful family! I love you. Talk to you soon.

Julie said...

She's growinng up sooo fast! What a pretty little girl. You're right--children are the best Valentine's gift ever!! Love the t-shirt she's sporting in the picture!

Lori said...

She is the cutest thing!! Love the message for Daddy:) Girls can do that so much better than boys. Makes me jealous!